Monday, May 20, 2013

Dear Diary.

I pray that I can overcome this sadness that consumes me from time to time. Sometimes when I least expect it, like in the middle of a smile. I’ll touch my cheek only to feel that it’s dampened with my sadness. Sometimes I don’t even know why. I’ll step outside of myself and try to bring me back to reality. But the sun has already set and my world has gone dark. I think that I do this to myself. I think that I torture myself with this and I don’t know how to not. I’m fighting it and I’m trying to give it everything I’ve got. I’ll be okay. I know I will because I feel that somewhere inside of me is this person behind this person that will be able to happily bask in moments despite this force pulling on me. I know one day I’ll be okay. One day I’ll be okay forever. I just have to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Lucid Nitemares! Tell us what you think or ask questions and we'll be sure to respond :)