Sunday, April 28, 2013

A LUCID DREAM is a dream that you've the ability to control. We're hoping that we can give people that authority. Maybe we can give them the ability to take over their reality... even if it's just in their heads. 


Falling is worst than hitting the ground. Helplessness. Powerlessness. I see the ground getting closer so I try to put my hands out to brace myself. What else can I do? Nothing? I guess I'll just close my eyes and wait. That's all I can do is wait right? Wrong. All that falling really is is practice for flying. All falling really is is suspense. It's what happens before getting up. We all fall. That doesn't make us weak but it makes us human. Getting up can be the thin line between being a human and being a superhero. Superheroes are humans that learned so much from falling that they attained the power to fly.






We are Nuri Nock and Angel Evans. 
If you need to vent or you need advice or anything you can contact us at angelandnuri@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Lucid Nitemares! Tell us what you think or ask questions and we'll be sure to respond :)